Great Lakes Brewing Company is a principle-centered, environmentally respectful and socially conscious company committed to crafting fresh, flavorful, high-quality beer and food for the enjoyment of our customers.
We promote the responsible enjoyment of our products; if you are of legal drinking age (21 years or older), we invite you to visit our website.
Please verify your age below:
Posted April 12, 2011
During American Craft Beer Week (May 16-22, 2011), GLBC will host a very exclusive event to celebrate the craft beer movement. Support your local brewery and join us for an evening dedicated to craft beer!
Monday, May 16, 2011 from 6-9PM
$30 per person (tax and gratuity included; non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Brewery tour
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Five (5) beer tickets good for 5 oz. tastings
- Exclusive “Cleveland” American Craft Beer Week t-shirt (available in sizes M-XXL; quantities limited)
Online registration is available! Registration and payment for this event are non-refundable and non-transferable to a later date.
- Reservation deadline: Monday, May 9th by noon
- T-shirts will be picked up at the event at the registration table.
- Cash bar available
- Menu and beer selections subject to change. Menu cannot be substituted.
Learn more about American Craft Beer Week here!