We offer private brewery tours Monday through Thursday to better accommodate groups that wish to have their own personal tour guide or varying schedules. Our brewery tour will lead you through more than just our production facility. Guests also journey through GLBC and Cleveland history and, of course, take each step with a beer in hand. Beginning in our Beer Symposium, guests grab their first brew before venturing across the street to the production brewery for more beer samples and a fun, in-depth exploration of the brewing process. Tours last approximately one hour.
|Starting at $150 for a group of 10
$10 For each additional guest
|Approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour
|Four 5 oz. samples
PRIVATE TOUR INFORMATION
Our brewery tour will lead you through more than just our production facility. Guests also journey through GLBC’s and Cleveland’s history and, of course, take each step with a beer in hand. Beginning in our Beer Symposium, guests grab their first sample from a selection of year-round, seasonal, and pub exclusive beers. A short video officially kicks off the tour before we venture across the street to the production brewery for more beer samples and a fun, in-depth exploration of the brewing process. Tours last approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Our tours start promptly at the agreed upon time. Please plan to arrive in the Beer Symposium (1951 West 26th Street, Suite 100) 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- If you are running late please contact the Beer Symposium at 216-325-7848 to speak with the tour guide. Groups arriving 15 minutes after the agreed upon time may be subject to a condensed tour. Groups arriving 30 minutes late will receive a reduced tour and samples decided by the tour guide. No-shows, 30 minutes with no contact, will not be given a tour and will be charged the full amount of the tour. Tours are non-refundable.
- To receive beer samples, everyone must bring a valid photo ID showing they are of legal drinking age. Four (4) beer sample tickets are given per valid ID; no exceptions.
- Intoxicated guests are not permitted on brewery tours.
- Tour guides reserve the right to end the tour at any time, should they deem the group to be disorderly. The tour guide may also deny any last minute additions to the group.
- Our brewery is housed in a 19th century building with narrow spaces and multiple stairwells. Breweries are hot and loud, especially during bottling and in the summer months. Closed toe shoes are strongly recommended.
- The brewery has limited ADA accessibility. Please contact us in advance for accommodations.
- Private tour bookings do not guarantee reservations in our brewpub. To make reservations in the pub, please visit our website: https://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/brewpub, or call us at 216-771-4404.
GROUPS UP TO 20:
- $150 deposit, covers your first 10 guests
- $10 per additional guest, maximum of 20 guests
GROUPS LARGER THAN 20:
- For groups larger than 20, your group will have two tour guides
- $300 deposit, covers your first 20 guests
- $10 per additional guest, maximum of 40 guests
The deposit is required in order to hold the date. Any additional guest tickets need to be purchased at least one week in advance of your tour date.
- Four 5 oz. beer samples per guest
Tour Exclusive glassware for guests to take home can be added on at $5 per glass. Guests can also receive 10% off any gift shop or tour merchandise on the day of their tour.
+ Peek Processing Fees
Private tours must be scheduled with a minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice by emailing Veronica Bagley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Private tours can be scheduled Monday through Thursday 11am-7pm, and are subject to availability. The deposit is required to hold your selected date.
Deposits are refundable if cancelled with more than two (2) weeks’ advance notice. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled with less than one week’s notice. With one (1) to two (2) weeks’ advance notice, private tours can be rescheduled, but are not refundable. Your tour must be rescheduled within 30 days of your original tour date, and is subject to availability.