People primarily know us by the quality of our beer. It’s our calling card. Our pride. And the driving force behind the creativity, innovation, and teamwork we incorporate into everything we do.
We strive to leave our region better than the way we found it. Which means advocating for responsible purchasing, water stewardship, energy conservation, zero waste initiatives, and local food partnerships.
When our community does well, we do well—and vice versa. So let’s be generous with our customers, partners, community and, of course, every member of the GLBC family.
Our personalized and inclusive approach to service is rooted in the idea that everyone should feel welcome, so we take pride in crafting unforgettable experiences for each other and each guest who passes through our door.
Approachable. Convivial. And sure, sometimes silly. As we grow we’ll maintain our spirit of curiosity, camaraderie, and play. Because the beer we brew and serve is only as fun as the people we share it with.
Employment Benefits and Perks
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AND PERKS
We care about your holistic wellbeing in and outside of work and offer a competitive benefits package, with the following options to choose from:
- Company paid life insurance
- Allstate accident insurance
- Company paid short & long term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Annual profit sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program
Sure, working at a brewery can be fun, but it’s hard work too. To ensure a balanced life for all of our employees, we encourage our staff to take time off and unwind.
- Generous PTO plan, available on day one
- 6 paid holidays
PERKS AT WORK
While you’re on the clock, take advantage of the many additional perks we offer to our work family.
- Employee wellness program
- On-site chair massages
- Annual health fair and biometric screenings
- On-site flu shots
- CSA delivery of produce from GLBC’s two urban farms
- Fitness/nutrition coaching
- Discounts! (more on that below)
DISCOUNTS & GIVEAWAYS
The perks just keep on comin’! As a GLBC employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Gift shop discount
- Half off brewpub meals during work
- Discounted beer
- Membership to Best Benefits Club
- Discounted and free tickets to local events
It’s probably no secret that the craft beer industry is fun to be a part of! We pride ourselves on being able to create a fun atmosphere in many different ways (starting with our great family of employees):
- First access to limited beer releases for staff
- Annual holiday party and company picnic
- Employee Thanksgiving luncheon for all shifts
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress code
- Free shift beer with co-workers each day
To learn a little bit more about how we give back to the communities we serve, click here. Our employees regularly volunteer and contribute to wonderful organizations and service projects
- 10 hours of paid volunteer time per year
- Company organized volunteer events
- Matching charitable donations program
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
In addition to offering great benefits, work/life balance, company perks, and fun culture, we want to see our employees grow. Here are some of the ways employees can create a career with GLBC:
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career development training
- Employee referral bonus
- Annual reviews and merit increases
- Incentive program
- Internal promotion opportunities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment to all individuals, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: