Great Lakes Brewing Company is a principle-centered, environmentally respectful and socially conscious company committed to crafting fresh, flavorful, high-quality beer and food for the enjoyment of our customers.
We promote the responsible enjoyment of our products; if you are of legal drinking age (21 years or older), we invite you to visit our website.
Please verify your age below:
GLBC Tasting Room
2516 Market Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
Develop a Good Head for Beer!
Participants in Great Lakes Brewing Company's Beer School receive an extensive tour of our production Brewery. Our expert Tour and Tasting Guides share their knowledge of the following beer topics:
• The Brewhouse
• Beer Styles
Each two-hour Wednesday evening Beer School is $35.00/person and is limited to 30 people per session. In addition to a tour of our Brewery, attendees receive:
• The official "Beer School Graduate" t-shirt (available in M-XXL)
• A 5 oz. GLBC tasting glass
• A light snack
• An extensive guided tasting of our Exceptional Family of Beers, plus a Pub Exclusive “style of the month.”
What You Need To Know To Attend Beer School:
• Attendees must be 21 years of age with a valid ID to attend Beer School. IDs are checked upon arrival. No ID, no Beer School--no exceptions!
• Reservations must be made online and held with a valid credit card, which will be charged before the event. Registration and payment for Beer School are non-refundable and non-transferable to a different date. NOTE: GLBC gift cards cannot be redeemed for Beer School.
• When registering, attendees are required to submit their preferred t-shirt sizes; attendees who do not provide t-shirt sizes will receive an XL t-shirt.
• Registered attendees must confirm their reservation in person in our Gift Shop (adjacent to the Brewpub) at least 15 minutes prior to Beer School.
• Beer School is held in our Tasting Room.
• Sessions begin promptly at 7PM.