Cheese and Beer Pairing Class with Old Brooklyn Cheese Co.
Cheese and beer are both good on their own. Together? Even more Gouda! Experience four unique cheese and beer pairings at a special Hop College class featuring our friends at Old Brooklyn Cheese Co. You'll learn everything you've wanted to know about the art of cheese making, while tasting four Ohio-made cheeses alongside GLBC beers perfectly paired by Great Lakes Brewing Co.'s very own Advanced Cicerone® Michael Williams.
Each ticket includes:
- Four 5 oz. beers, paired with four different Ohio-made cheese samples, including:
- Eliot Ness Amber Lager paired with Urbanstead Cheese Company Street Ched
- Cran Orange Wheat paired with Mackenzie Creamery Goat Cheese
- Vibacious Double IPA paired with Mayfield Road Creamery Bloomfield Brie
- Cookie Exchange Milk Stout paired with Mayfield Road Creamery Fenugreek Gouda
- One sampler pack of the above cheeses to take home
- One GLBC Ohio cutting board, available as an add on
Graduate at the bottom of your glass at Hop College, where our taproom is your classroom.
The Fine Print
Details, including pairings, are subject to change without notice.
Payment is non-refundable, and event date is non-transferable. Please book your date and time carefully, as refunds will not be awarded.
You MUST be 21 or older with a valid ID to consume, purchase, or pick up alcohol. No ID. No alcohol. No exceptions!
Questions? Contact us at 216.771.4404 or GLBCinfo@greatlakesbrewing.com.