Great Lakes Brewing Company is a principle-centered, environmentally respectful and socially conscious company committed to crafting fresh, flavorful, high-quality beer and food for the enjoyment of our customers.
We promote the responsible enjoyment of our products; if you are of legal drinking age (21 years or older), we invite you to visit our website.
Please verify your age below:
Posted March 2, 2011
Not only is Great Lakes Brewing Company featuring a FREE PRIVATE SCREENING at the Cleveland International Film Festival, GLBC fans can also get $2 off tickets for other films during the Festival!
35th Cleveland International Film Festival
March 24–April 3, 2011
Tower City Cinemas
How To Get $2 Off:
- Online: Use the code "GLBC88” when purchasing tickets at www.clevelandfilm.org (available 24 hours a day)
- Phone: Use the code "GLBC88” when calling the Ulmer & Berne Film Festival Box Office at 877.304.FILM (3456)
- Store: Use the code "GLBC88” at the Ulmer & Berne Film Festival Box Office in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas
Ticket prices (before discount):
- $10 Cleveland International Film Festival Members
- $12 Non-Members
- $10 Students and Seniors (day of show only)
This discount is good for any Festival film screening. Restrictions may apply.
Tickets are available at the Ulmer & Berne Film Festival Box Office in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas (230 W. Huron Rd., Cleveland, OH 44113).
Box Office Hours:
- Store hours between March 11 and March 24 are as follows: Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday, 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Store hours between March 25 and April 2 are as follows: 8:30 a.m.–9:30 p.m. daily
- Store hours on April 3 are as follows: 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m
Visit CIFF's website for Film Festival program updates and comprehensive information about the 35th Cleveland International Film Festival.
FREE PARKING WHEN AVAILABLE is offered to CIFF patrons in the Tower City Center Self-Parking Garage and Tower City Amphitheater Parking at Riverview (off Canal Road). Patrons must have their parking ticket validated in the Tower City Cinemas lobby. Visit Tower City for additional parking options.