Make room in the cellar, because the 2017 edition of Rackhouse Ale is here. Inspired by America’s proud distilling tradition, we aged our sweet bold Rackhouse Ale in bourbon barrels to create this venerable, one-of-a-kind sipper. Savor it now or save it for later—this smooth, complex brew gets even better with age.
Release details below…
- Rackhouse Ale will be presented in a beautiful screen-printed 22 oz. bottle
- Every bottle of Rackhouse Ale is tagged, numbered, and signed, our way of showing that complex brew you’ll be sipping is the real deal.
- Limited quantities available at the GLBC gift shop
- A sweet ale aged in oak bourbon barrels with notes of cherry, vanilla, and wood
- ABV: 9.5%
- IBU: 30
- Pairs with: Baked ham, gorgonzola, and wild game
- Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Time: Gift Shop opens at 10:00 AM. Bar opens at 10:00 AM. Kitchen opens at 11:00 AM.
- Bottle cost: $17.95
- Bottle limit: 1 case per customer
Rackhouse Ale will be available on draft throughout the GLBC distribution footprint. Keep an eye out for special tappings throughout the year on our Area Events page.