The coup de grace of all dares (and beer) is back! The deliciously sinister Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare is now available in beautiful 22 oz. bottles exclusively at the GLBC Gift Shop and on draft in the Brewpub.
Aged in bourbon barrels for 6 months, the spicy and fruity flavors of our beloved Belgian-style Tripel have formed a bold alliance with rich notes of wood and vanilla. Remarkably smooth as it is mischievous, Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare will only get better with age…if you’re up for the challenge to wait, that is.
Release details below…
- A daringly complex Belgian-style Tripel with bold fruity and spicy flavors aged six months in bourbon barrels
- ABV: 9.5%
- IBU: 30
- Pairs with: Spicy foods, wild game birds, and fruity desserts
- Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare will be presented in a beautiful screen-printed 22 oz. bottle.
- Every bottle of Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare is tagged, numbered, and signed, our way of showing that complex brew you’ll be sipping is the real deal.
- Limited quantities.
- Date: Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Time: Gift Shop opens at 10:00AM. Bar opens at 10:00AM. Kitchen opens at 11:00 AM.
- Bottle cost: $17.95
- Bottle limit: 6 bottles per customer