It's the most summeriest time of the year! Throw on your Santa boardshorts and join us on the patio for a Christmas in July celebration! We're tapping one fresh batch of Christmas Ale brewed exclusively for the Brewpub! We'll have Christmas in July-themed food specials all day and gifts for the first 10 people through the door. And since we're feeling extra jolly, we'll be doing a keep the pint Christmas Ale glass special while supplies last ($10 with a fill). Who says a #GLBCSummer can't have a little Christmas Ale Spirit?
Can't wait that long for some holiday fun? Stop in on July 22 for the release of our Barrel Aged Tripel Dog Dare.
More details on our Christmas in July party below...
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Brewpub opens at 11:30AM
The Great Lakes Brewing Co. Brewpub
2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH
- One fresh-brewed batch of Christmas Ale will be tapped at the brewpub at 11:30AM.
- This is the only chance to enjoy fresh Christmas Ale before its seasonal 2017 release. No other batches were brewed or bottled. We will announce our 2017 First Pour party in the coming months.
- Christmas Ale will be available will supplies last. First come, first served.
- Crowler fills of Christmas Ale are permitted! Limit of 3 crowlers per person.
- This is a draft only event - no bottles of Christmas Ale will be available in the Gift Shop.
Details subject to change without notice. Don't forget your ID! Guests who wish to purchase and consume alcohol at Great Lakes Brewing Co. must be 21 or older with a valid ID. No ID, no alcohol. No exceptions! Questions? Call us at 216.771.4404 or email GLBCinfo@greatlakesbrewing.com for more information.