It's the most summeriest time of the year! Throw on your Santa boardshorts and Christmas-colored leis and join us for a Christmas Ale in July luau celebration!
Get your midsummer taste of sweet honey and holiday spices as we tap one fresh batch of Christmas Ale brewed exclusively for the brewpub! Snap a picture with Brewer Santa, enjoy a patio pig roast, and more during our halfway-to-Christmas patio bash!
More details on our Christmas in July party below...
Christmas Ale on tap beginning at 11:30AM
Patio Pig Roast beginning at 4PM (or whenever the pig is done)
Photos with Brewer Santa from 5PM - 7PM
City Dogs Cleveland on the patio with adoptable dogs from 3PM - 7PM
- One fresh-brewed batch of Christmas Ale will be tapped at the brewpub at 11:30AM.
- This is the only chance to enjoy fresh Christmas Ale before its seasonal 2019 release. No other batches were brewed or bottled for the summer season. We will announce our 2019 First Pour party in the coming months.
- Christmas Ale will be available will supplies last. First come, first served.
- Growlers and crowlers of Christmas Ale will not be available on July 25. Any remaining Christmas Ale will be available for growler and crowler fills beginning July 26. Call ahead to ensure Christmas Ale is still on tap.
- This is a draft only event -- no bottles of Christmas Ale will be available in the gift shop.
Details subject to change without notice. Don't forget your ID! Guests who wish to purchase and consume alcohol at Great Lakes Brewing Co. must be 21 or older with a valid ID. No ID, no alcohol. No exceptions!
Questions? Call us at 216.771.4404 or email GLBCinfo@greatlakesbrewing.com for more information.