It's the most summeriest time of the year! Throw on your holiday boardshorts and Christmas-colored leis and join us for a Christmas Ale in July celebration at Brewhouse No. 1!
Get your midsummer taste of sweet honey and holiday spices as we tap one fresh batch of Christmas Ale brewed exclusively for the brewpub! To keep you and our staff safe, please read the following details closely:
CHRISTMAS ALE IN JULY
Friday, July 24
Saturday, July 25
11AM – 11PM (last call at 10:45PM)
RESERVATIONS & SEATING
Masks are required for entry and must be worn when not sitting at a table. Standing room will not be available. Guests who do not follow our mask or social distancing policy will be asked to leave.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Reservations for Friday and Saturday will begin Monday, July 20 at 3:00PM. Reserve your table below:
Walk-ups will be permitted on a first come, first served basis. To help maintain social distancing, lines will not be permitted outside of the brewpub. We encourage you to explore our historic neighborhood while you wait for your “table is ready” text notification. We thank you in advance for social distancing!
Update: crowlers are now sold out
A limited number of Christmas Ale crowler fills will be available for pick-up on Friday and Saturday. Pre-order “reservations” are available now. There will be a limit of two 32 oz. crowlers per person. You must be 21 or older with a valid ID to pick up and purchase your beer. No ID, no beer. Please note: no bottles of Christmas Ale will be available for purchase at the gift shop.
Crowler pick-up times will be between 12PM – 8PM on Friday and Saturday. Click below to reserve yours:
RESERVE YOUR CROWLER
Please note: you must have a reservation to purchase and pick-up a crowler. No walk-ups for crowlers will be permitted on July 24 or July 25.
- One fresh-brewed batch of Christmas Ale will be tapped at the brewpub.
- This is the only chance to enjoy fresh Christmas Ale before its seasonal 2020 release. No other batches were brewed or bottled for the summer season. We will announce our 2020 Christmas Ale seasonal release details in the coming months.
- Following government recommendations, a thorough and extensive list of procedures and protocols have been implemented to ensure the health and safety of our brewpub guests and staff. Learn more here.
- Masks are required for entry and must be worn when not sitting at a table.
- This is a draft only event -- no bottles of Christmas Ale will be available in the gift shop.
- Any Christmas Ale remaining after July 25 will be available on a first come, first served basis on July 26.
Details subject to change without notice. Don't forget your ID! Guests who wish to purchase and consume alcohol at Great Lakes Brewing Co. must be 21 or older with a valid ID. No ID, no alcohol. No exceptions!
Questions? Call us at 216.771.4404 or email GLBCinfo@greatlakesbrewing.com for more information.