The buildings that make up our brewery have a history dating back to 1879, but the streets surrounding it tell a tale that stretches even further back in time. The roadways of our Ohio City neighborhood had a naming system that pre-dated the area’s 1854 annexation by the city across the Cuyahoga. Formerly known as York Street, Cleveland’s West 28th Street is now home to our production brewery and, thankfully, no longer a glorified dirt road. That would make for some tricky (and muddy) semi deliveries.
ABV - Alcohol/Volume | IBU - International Bittering Units